You will find 136 posts in the category on this blog.
- A Lesson From the Panster’s Playbook
- A Little Empathy
- A Plotter Needtabe
- A Whole Lot of Loving
- A Writer’s Soul Revealed
- Ah-Ha Moment
- An Expression of Impossibility
- and Then Life Happened
- Author, Cover or Blurb – How do you choose a new book?
- Backstory That Matters
- Blissfully Ignorant Versus Seasoned Veteran
- Brain Pain: Exercising Your Mental Muscles
- Busy is Better WHEN You Are Getting Things Done
- CAN A PANTSER BECOME A PLOTTER?
- Complicated Complex Convoluted Characters
- Confessions of an IceBucketBikiniBabeDunkee
- COVERING YOUR BASES
- Crossroads, Lightning Bolts and Ice Baths
- Crying In My Keyboard
- Editing vs Rewriting
- Emotional Blockade
- EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WRONG; THEY ARE RIGHT: THE ART OF RECEIVING CRITIQUE
- Fake It Till You Make It
- Fake It Until You Make It – Seriously?
- Fear of Success
- Finding my edges
- Finding Time and Staying Motivated
- Foreign Places, Foreign People
- Garlic is an antiseptic
- Gathering of the Tribe
- Get real
- Getting to Know the Voices in Your Head
- Giving and Getting
- Goal Power
- Growing Pains
- Happy, Hopeful and Smiles vs Dragging, Dread and Drudge
- Head Banging – writer style
- HOW NOT TO BE FROZEN BY KNOWLEDGE – OR THE LACK THEREOF
- I CRITIQUE, THEREFORE I AM . . . A WRITER
- I Have The Power
- I Write, too. But, I’m Not Published.
- I’m Losing My Ever-Loving Mind!
- I’m Pissed
- If you want to write a book…
- If you write, you are a writer.
- In loving memory
- Introverts Unite!
- Investing The Time
- Is Opportunity’s Window Closing?
- Learning Tough Lessons
- Letting Go of Good Words
- Life is fragile! (A tribute to a friend.)
- Like Riding A Bike
- Live and Learn, Baby!
- Living multiple lives
- Looking and Listening From Different Angles
- Losing My Religion
- Me and Erma Bombeck
- Monologue v. dialogue
- More change than I bargained for
- Muse on Demand – I don’t think so!
- My Low Tech Adventure
- My Writing Playlist
- SAGGING MIDDLES, SKELETONS & A LOCKSMITH
- SHE IS THE CHAMPION – SANDRA K. MOORE
- Silly Rabbit
- St. Valentine – Our Patron Saint
- Still Worrywarting
- Stories I tell myself
- Take Me Away…
- The 70% option
- The Beginning
- The Constant Gardener
- The Devil’s in The Details
- The first draft v. Me
- The Hallmark of a Good Love Story
- The heroine of your own journey
- The heroine you don’t know
- The Ice Bucket Cometh
- The More Time We Have, the More Time We Waste
- The Plot Thickens
- The Sympathetic Character
- The Value of Research
- The W/hole Story
- THE WRITE SPACE
- Tools for progress
- Try Listening
- We are not a-Muse-d – Part 1
- We are not a-Muse-d – Part 2
- WHAT IS YOUR GOAL? ARE YOU WILLING TO WORK FOR IT?
- When good scenes go bad
- When less is more
- When Pigs Fly
- When story arcs collide
- When the truth is a lie!
- When You Are Where You’re Supposed To Be
- Who is this character?
- Why write?
- Write Drunk
- Write For Your Momma
- Write or Consequences
- Write or Consequences, on steroids
- WRITE WHAT YOU KNOW
- Write What You Know
- Write With Confidence; Write Drunk; Just Write
- Write, Critique, Edit, Repeat
- Writing – Even when “Stuff” Happens
- Writing By Committee?
- Writing keeps interfering with my writing!
- Writing on the go
- Writing vs Gremlins
Sandra K. Moore has been writing one thing or another since she could scribble on a Big Chief tablet. A former Silhouette Bombshell author, Sandra has given up (temporarily) the kickass heroine and is now writing from her softer side for the self-published Promise House series. This novella quartet explores the journeys of four young women finding their way — and remaining true to themselves — through the social expectations and turmoil of 1950’s Houston.